Sunday, August 11, 2019

Life Update about Cita-cita

Semua kegalauan akan cita cita ini, apakah bakal berakhir ya? Jadi waktu kuliah dulu, aku punya segambreng cita cita bahkan sampe jadi profesor (I supposed to add wkwk, but I feel like laughing at my own goal? 🤣)

Kemudian aku menikah dan punya anak. Wow! Such a rollercoaster. Decision making is not as easy as before. I have my husband and daughter to count in to. Still questioning though, why should be now, why these happen, why I don't have a super-easy-peasy way to my goal?! Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal of course, I'm just.. wondering lol.

This is all denial, 100%. I really wanna know, what will happen to me in my 30th year birthday (Only, if only, I'm still alive). Because they say that what you want in your 20th, won't be the same with yours in 30th.

Regards,

26 years old of me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perjalanan #1