Monday, March 20, 2023

Tribute to my anesthesiologist

I was working in a hospital since 7 months ago. Mostly, I spent my time in intensive care unit as a ward doctor. I met so many teachers there, literally (it’s a teaching hospital btw). 

One of them was my anesthesiologist. First day of work, I found him was frightening. I was so afraid making mistake during managing my patients. One day I called him, consulting a patient with shock. He asked me to examine my patient well before consult to him. We are not treating numbers, we are treating patients. I also learned to intubate with him in surgery room. He was very patient and gave me the chance to learn. I really appreciate that.

I don't know, 4 years from now, will we meet again? My prayer goes to him. See you Doc! Best luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Perjalanan #1